2017 Tesla Model X SUV EV is the safest, quickest and most sophisticated SUV ever built on the car market today.
- You can download new features and retro-fit hardware
- Lightning-quick acceleration for a three-row SUV
- Very quiet operation in most driving scenarios
- Seating space, with USB ports for all three rows
- Best touch-screen in the industry
- High cost of entry
- Infuriating rear doors impede entry and erode functionality
- Second-row seats do not fold flat
- Large windshield allows too much heat in during hot days
- Initial build quality doesn’t match the price
- Receding windscreen, especially in summer
Signature Tesla Model X comes with a 90 kWh battery providing customers a driving range of 470km on a single charge.