Kingston FURY, a gaming arm of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today unveiled Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, a new generation of PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 devices designed for gamers, enthusiasts and users who always demand the best performance. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD enables amazing performance and high capacity, using the latest Gene 4×4 controller as i3D TLC NAND.
By getting the most out of available PCIe 4.0 bandwidth, the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD achieves speeds of up to 7300/7000 MB / s read / write1 and to 1,000,000 IOPS1 to provide incredible consistency for an exceptional gaming experience. The disc is optimized to shorten the launch time of video games and applications, for streaming and recording with ease as well as for the general impression of the smooth overall operation of your system. Available in high capacities up to 4TB, users can save a large amount of their favorite games and media, while still having room for the latest titles. In addition to the incredible speeds provided by the wide range of available capacities, the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD combines the M.2 format and an advanced graphene aluminum heat diffuser, to keep your drive cool during heavy use and deliver superior performance even in the smallest spaces inside your computers. laptops designed for video games.
“Kingston FURY Renegade SSD pushes the boundaries of PCIe Gen4 technology to equip users with the high-performance storage space needed to take their gaming systems and gaming experience to the next level. ”said Tony Hollingsbee, SSD Business Manager, Kingston EMEA. “Users can combine the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with the Kingston FURY memory line for a premium package, which will help them stay on top in their favorite games. ”
The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is currently available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities. The Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty4 and free technical support. For more information, visit Kingston
Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD features and specifications:
- Upgrade to PCIe 4.0 NVMe: Dominate with incredibly intense Gen 4×4 speeds of up to 7300/7000 MB / s1 read / write up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 performance.
- Get the most out of your motherboard: Powerful and small M.2 format to enhance your gaming PC or laptop.
- More play space: Get the latest available titles and DLC content. High capacity performance up to 4 TB2 to save your favorite games and media.
- Low profile aluminum graphene heat dissipator: Advanced heat dissipation keeps your disc cool during heavy use. It delivers better performance in the narrowest space in laptops and gaming motherboards.
- Format: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacities2: 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential reading / writing:
- 500 GB – 7300/3900 MB / s
- 1 TB – 7300/6000 MB / s
- 2 TB – 7300/7000 MB / s
- 4 TB – 7300/7000 MB / s
- Random 4K read / write1:
- 500 GB – dabout 450,000 / 900,000 IOPS
- 1 TB – up to 900 000/1 000 000 IOPS
- 2 TB – up to 1 000 000/1 000 000 IOPS
- 4 TB – up to 1 000 000/1 000 000 IOPS
- Total bytes written (TBW)3:
- 500 GB – 500 TBW
- 1 TB – 1.0 PBW
- 2 TB – 2.0 PBW
- 4 TB – 4.0 PBW
- Energy consumption:
- 500 GB – 5mW at rest / 0.34 W Avg. / 2.7 W (MAX) Read / 4.1 W (MAX) Write
- 1 TB – 5mW at rest / 0.33 W Avg. / 2.8 W (MAX) Read / 6.3 W (MAX) Write
- 2 TB – 5mW at rest / 0.36 W Avg. / 2.8 W (MAX) Reading / 9.9 W (MAX) Writing
- 4 TB – 5mW at rest / 0.36 W Avg. / 2.7 W (MAX) Read / 10.2 W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- Working temperature: 0 ° C ~ 70 ° C
- 500 GB – 1 TB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.21 mm
- 2 TB – 4 TB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.5 mm
- 500 GB – 1 TB – 7g
- 2 TB – 4 TB – 9.7г
- Vibrations in operation: 2.17G at peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration at rest: 20G at peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty / support4: Limited five-year warranty with free technical support
More Kingston memory news: Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Specs
PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 High-Performance Gaming SSD – Kingston FURY Renegade SSD