Ubisoft has finally heard the wishes and prayers of a large number of players who have been complaining for some time about the fact that the great Assassin’s Creed Origins on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S consoles have not yet received a framerate booster.
This big hit should soon get a big upgrade that will bring with it the much-needed and long-awaited 60fps booster. It is not known at this time when this new upgrade will arrive, but we can reportedly expect it very soon.
Happy #ACDay 💝— Assassin's Creed (@assassinscreed) December 21, 2021
Whether you are a longtime fan or just discovered Assassin's Creed, we want to thank you for being a part of this community.
Your continued support, passion & vigilance humbles us all every day.
Stay tuned for more in AC Valhalla & an exciting future for AC. 🔥 pic.twitter.com/0LbX3WpbTL
In the meantime, we remind you that Assassin’s Creed Origins is currently available for PS4, Xbox One and PC, and thanks to backwards compatibility, it can also be played on the already mentioned PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S consoles.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-6350 @ 3.9 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD R9 270 (2048 MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 42 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Video Preset: Lowest (720p). Game contains Denuvo
Assassin’s Creed Origins Price
- Assassin’s Creed Origins price is $59.99
- Deluxe Edition price is $69.99
- Gold Edition price is $99.99
BUT if you head out to the Steam store they have a SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends January 5, 2022. You’ll get 80% off.