We may sound vicious, but somehow we expected Techland to postpone the Switch version of Dying Light 2: Stay Human these days. That has now officially happened.
Namely, Techland has officially confirmed that the Switch version will not appear early next month with other scheduled versions. In a press release, Techland said that they need some more time to finalize and polish the Switch version, and that is why they decided to postpone its release for a maximum of six months, suggesting that Dying Light 2: Stay Human on the Switch should arrive no later than August.
Dying Light 2: Stay Human Release Date
On the other hand, Dying Light 2: Stay Human on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and PC arrives as early as February 4th 2023.
Dying Light 2: Stay Human game cost
You can Pre-Purchase this game at Steam website the price are shown below.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human cost is $59.99
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human Deluxe cost is $79.99
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human Ultimate cost is $99.99
PC MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage: 60 GB available space
MORE GAME NEWS: New Ghostrunner game price, release date