Apple iPhone X has too many swiping gestures and Face ID kind of gets on my nerves and too much to memorize I’m fine with the iPhone 8 plus. I’m also thinking to go with Samsung Galaxy S8. I had a Samsung Galaxy S6 for a while and I loved it, takes high-quality videos and pictures.
Apple started taking orders at 12:01 a.m. Pacific on Friday, October 27. As of the morning of November 2, Apple.com says the shipping time takes 5-6 weeks.
Apple iPhone X Unboxing Review Video
iPhone X: Price, Storage
The iPhone X starts at $999 for 64GB of storage, which is the highest starting price of any iPhone.
- 64GB: $699
- 256GB: $1149
iPhone X: Key specs
Display: 5.8-inch diagonal all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display, featuring 2436 x 1125-pixel resolution at 458ppi and True Tone technology.
- Height: 5.65 inches (143.6 mm)
- Width: 2.79 inches (70.9 mm)
- Depth: 0.30 inch (7.7 mm)
Weight: 6.14 ounces (174 grams)
Battery life: Apple claims that the iPhone X’s battery will last up to 2 hours longer than the iPhone 7.I kind of like that
- Talk time (wireless): Up to 21 hours
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours
- Video playback (wireless): Up to 13 hours
- Audio playback (wireless): Up to 60 hours
Back-facing camera: 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras (Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture; Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture).
Front-facing camera: 7MP TrueDepth camera, also compatible with Portrait Mode. It’s the only camera compatible with Apple’s new Animoji feature.
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
iPhone X: Key features
- Face ID replaces Home button
- New cameras for AR and Animoji
- A11 Bionic chip
- Wireless charging with Qi
- Operating System iOS 11
While you are here check this video below.
iPhone X vs. iPhone 8/8 Plus – Which Should You Buy?