Apple introduced the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro, as well as last year in two options. The “regular” model is available in standard and mini versions (6.1 and 5.4 inches), along with the Pro and Pro Max in the higher segment (6.1 and 6.7 inches).
Apple CEO Tim Cook, during the presentation, called it “the most professional iPhone ever.”
iPhone 13 Specs
The iPhone 13 runs on Apple’s 15 Bionic processor it uses 5-nanometer technology and includes 15 billion transistors, a 6-core CPU, and 4-core GPU, and comes with longer battery life, and has a redesigned TrueDepth camera system, which means the “notch” is now 20% smaller. The standard iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini also come with more advanced camera features like Apple’s new cinematic mode. This function keeps the focus on the subject and automatically transmits it in real-time. As before, the iPhone 13 and 13 mini have two cameras, while the more advanced three-lens setting is still reserved for Pro models.
Introducing iPhone 13 Pro | Apple
iPhone 13 Pro Specs
The high-refreshment screens have finally arrived on the iPhone, so the screens on the Pro models will be able to go up to 120Hz. iPhone 13 Pro comes with a new 1 terabyte option. Apple especially emphasized better autonomy, especially for the mini model, which was remembered in the previous generation for its lower performance in that sense.
These are also the most significant innovations in the iPhone generation, which in the years behind us would probably belong to the “s” series. It remains to be seen how much better the A15 is than the A14, but also than the competition, and how the new cameras in the iPhone 13 stand out from the competition.
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Price, Release Date
- iPad – Starts at $329. 64GB, 10.2-inch, 12MP camera. Available next week.
- iPad mini – Starts at $499. 8.3-inch, USB-C suppor, Apple Pencil. Available next week.
- Apple Watch Series 7 – $399, 20% larger display, 50% more text. Available later this fall.
- iPhone 13 Mini – Starts at $699, 128 GB
- iPhone 13 – Starts at $799. 128 GB
- iPhone 13 Pro – Starts at $999. 77 mm telephoto lens, 3 times optical zoom. graphite, gold, silver and sierra blue
- iPhone 13 Pro Max – $1,099. 77 mm telephoto lens, 3 times optical zoom. All new iPhones will be available September 24.
iPhone 13 Color
The iPhone 13 smartphones series comes in five new colors: pink, blue, black, white, and red.
iPhone 13 Pro smartphones come in four new colors graphite, gold, silver, and sierra blue.