Scathe, the ambitious bullet hell shooter we wrote about earlier, finally got a release date. We won’t wait long for its release, at least when it comes to the PC version, as it arrives on August 31, while the release of console versions (PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S) is planned for early next year.
For the less informed, Scathe brings us intense old school action from the perspective of the main protagonist, a soldier of the Legion of Hell, who must survive a series of labyrinthine sessions and along the way darken hordes of various creatures in the classic style of the famous Doom Slayer. It is a game that has a pronounced bullet hell component, which means that during its playing we will be constantly bombarded with a real rain of bullets. To give you at least a crumb of what kind of game it is, there is a new trailer that you can see below.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.5GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB | AMD R9 280 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: –
- Additional Notes: Medium Settings.