Kingston Technology Europe Co. LLP, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today launched its advanced Kingston FURY ™ Beast DDR5.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Specs
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 comes along with the launch Intel® Z690 chipset and 12th generation Intel® Core processor (codenamed “Alder Lake-S”). It is a new platform that uses a new memory standard, bringing to the global audience DDR5 advances in performance and data integrity.
Improving speed, capacity and reliability, the Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 delivers a full arsenal of enhanced features such as on-die ECC (ODECC) for enhanced stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency, and an integrated power management circuit on a module (PMIC) that delivers power where it is most needed. When playing in the most extreme settings, streaming in 4K + or running large and demanding animations or 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is what you need to move to a higher level, with a seamless connection between style and performance.
“We are excited that DDR5 is finally here and that our offer from the Kingston FURY range is ready for players and enthusiasts,” said Ivona Zalevska, DRAM Business Manager, Kingston EMEA. “We are proud that users can assemble systems with reliability and knowledge that it is Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 tested and approved by companies such as MSI®, ASUS®, ASRock®, and Gigabyte ™, the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers2. “
With advanced speeds, Plug N Play features at 4800MHz1, The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is ideal for gamers and enthusiasts looking for the best performance from their next-generation platforms.
In addition, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is ready and certified for Intel XMP 3.0, which means that users can expect an easy, stable and certified overclocking experience. In addition, the new features provide a unique gaming experience with two customizable profiles designed for speed and time.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is available as individual 16 GB modules as well as in 2 module sets, at speeds of 4800 MHz and 5200 MHz. It is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 features and specifications:
- Higher initial speed performance: With an aggressive starting speed of 4800MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved overclocking stability: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to maintain top performance as you push the boundaries of what is possible!
- Increased efficiency: Enhanced by double tilt and length and with two independent 32-bit subchannels, exceptional DDR5 data management will shine in the latest games, applications and demanding applications.
- Ready and certified for Intel® XMP 3.0: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage designed to overclock and store new customizable profiles with programmable PMIC.
- Qualified from the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers2: Tested and approved so you can reliably build a system or upgrade an existing system, on the motherboard you prefer.
- Individual – 16GB
- Packs of 2 – 32GB
- Frequencies: 4800MHz, 5200MHz
- Latencies: CL38, CL40
- Stress: 1.1V, 1.25V
- Working temperature: 0 ° C-85 ° C
- Dimensions 133.35 mm x 34.9 mm x 6.62 mm
Low-profile heat diffuser: The newly designed heat diffuser combines bold style and outstanding cooling functionality.
FURY Beast DDR5 Release Date
Release Date for Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 is November 4th,
FURY Beast DDR5 Price
16 GB Kingston FURY Beast DDR5-4800 and DDR5-5200 chips will be available at the price of $150 and $160.
For more information visit kingston
Random news: Google introduced Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro