From the announcement at the E3 fair in 2018 until today, Dying Light 2: Stay Human has gone through a rather turbulent period, accompanied by scandals and several delays. It was due to go on sale as early as the end of the year, and was then once again postponed to February 4 next year, as the Techland team needed extra time to develop the game itself. But, as Techland claims, there will be no new delays.
In an interview with MP1ST, game chief designer Tymon Smektala said there was no chance Dying Light 2: Stay Human would be delayed again.
Smektala said in an interview that the game will be released in February and that everyone at Techland is focused on completing its development and preparing for the release, adding that the final polishing of open world titles is always challenging, primarily due to the huge number of variations such a game concept offers.
Dying Light 2: Stay Human Release Date
If Smektala and the Techland team break their promise, Dying Light 2: Stay Human will go on sale on February 4, 2022, and will be available in versions for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Dying Light 2: Stay Human Price
You can Pre-Purchase this game at Steam website.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human cost is $59.99
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human Deluxe cost is $79.99
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human Ultimate cost is $99.99
PC MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Updated January, 21, 2023)
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage: 60 GB available space